Rosemary asiago chicken kabobs. This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth. Find all of our recipes @ www.amateurkitchen.tv This Rosemary Chicken Kabob recipe is going to become a new favorite. The woodsy aroma of the rosemary.
And they're so simple to prepare with just chunks of chicken breast, olive oil, garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and pepper. These Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs were a hit with my family! Incredibly moist and full of flavor, you'll love this easy grilled chicken. You can cook Rosemary asiago chicken kabobs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary asiago chicken kabobs
- You need 1/2 c of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Annie’s creamy Asiago cheese dressing.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
My husband gave me a two pound box of See's chocolate and a FitBit. While chicken kabobs are traditionally grilled, they can be prepared in the oven as well. You can make a freezer meal of the kabobs so they will be ready on the fly. Simply prepare the chicken and freeze it in the marinade, in the gallon bag. "These tender kabobs are full of savory rosemary flavor yet they're low in fat and sodium," says Elisabeth Corcimiglia of Byron, New York.
Rosemary asiago chicken kabobs step by step
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients except chicken until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Add sauce to gallon size zip lock bag, then add cubes chicken. Zip shut..
- Refrigerate and let marinade for 30 mins to 2-3 hours..
- Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade..
- Either cook kabobs on grill or on flat iron over stove until chicken is no longer pink in center..
- All done!.
Mix the ranch, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Laurie over at Passionate Penny Pincher has a new recipe for us this week. This time she is sharing her recipe for Rosemary Chicken Kabobs. These kabobs would be perfect to throw on top of some Paleo pasta - or just slice up your favorite fresh vegetables and grill them along with the meat (why not try eggplant, zucchini, or mushroom caps?). I usually use dried rosemary, but fresh is best!