Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 3 of Cooked boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1/2 cup of Frank's red hot sauce (add 1 cup if you like it hotter).
- Prepare 2 of 8oz squares of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of 8oz bottle of bleu cheese salad dressing.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Break cream cheese in to chunks and cover bottom of 9" - 12" glass cooking dish.
- Cover with shredded cooked chicken.
- Pour hot sauce over chicken evenly.
- Pour bleu cheese dressing over chicken evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Serve with Tostito Scoops.
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.