Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip.
You can cook Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- It's of Cheesy Goodness.
- You need 1 cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Ranch.
- You need 2 can of Chicken.
- It's 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a round glass baking dish, place cream cheese in the dish and spread out evenly..
- Open and drain both cans of chicken. Then with a fork, shred up chicken and place on top of cream cheese evenly..
- In a bowl, mix buffalo sauce and ranch together evenly. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken and cream cheese..
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese over the top evenly..
- Place in oven and heat through or until cheese has melted..