Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot sauce (recommended Frank's).
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In saucepan melt cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the celery, hot sauce and chicken and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a 9 in. pie plate and sprinkle blue cheese on top. Bake until hot, about 25 minutes..
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or carrot sticks..
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.