Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can cook Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare of Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Monterey Jack Cheese.
Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Drain chicken..
- Soften cream cheese in microwave..
- Combine chicken, ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce in large bowl. Add ranch and hot sauce to taste based on how much heat you would like. Add ranch first to achieve desired creaminess and then hot sauce to taste..
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy with desired dipping side..