Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. This creamy keto buffalo chicken dip is incredibly easy to make, requiring zero cleanup or any special equipment. Traditional buffalo chicken dip recipes call for unhealthy (and unnecessary) condiments for the sauce, and crackers or tortilla chips for serving.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. You can have Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of Original or Garlic Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese of your choice (divided).
- Prepare 1 of bag of tortilla chips of your choice.
Practically anything tastes good when dipped in spicy cheese. Many buffalo chicken dip recipes call for canned chicken. That makes for an easy recipe. But, the flavor isn't so great.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Boil your chicken breasts until fully cooked (20-25 minutes)..
- Allow the chicken breasts to cool completely. Once cooled, finely shred your chicken breasts (I break off half inch pieces & rub them between my hands until they shred & crumble)..
- Mix your shredded chicken, hot sauce (you may use more or less if you like), & 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese into the softened cream cheese..
- Once everything is mixed well, lightly spray a dark 9 inch baking pan & evenly spread your cream cheese mixture into the pan & cover with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese..
- Place in the oven at 400° until cheese is melted & begins to brown a little..
- Remove from the oven, tilt to the side to drain off any grease that has cooked out of the cheese, & serve hot with your choice of tortilla chips..
The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - with FRESH chicken (not canned), cream cheese, mozzarella, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing. How to make our cheesy buffalo chicken dip recipe with a cheese sauce, chicken, and hot sauce. All the flavors of buffalo chicken turned into a fondue-like cheesy dip. Jump to the Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Buffalo chicken dip is delicious with both ranch dressing and bleu cheese dressing, so go ahead and use your favorite.