Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 8 ounce of block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar, pepper-jack, or colby-jack cheese (whatever is prefered or available).
- You need 2 cans of chicken (12.5 ounce size) drained and shredded.
- It's 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (Franks or Texas Pete).
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- The measurements for the ingredients are mostly a suggestion. Add a little more or less to fit your taste..
- In a mixing bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended..
- Place in baking dish and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. You can also top with additional cheese and let it brown under the broiler for a minute or so..
- Another cooking option is to put it in a crock pot on high for an hour or 2 if you aren't in a hurry for dip. Once it is hot all the way through turn down to low or warm. The tiny side dish/dip size crockpot (2 quart size) is perfect for this..
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes (really, it will burn the heck out of your mouth, so give it a chance to cool off a little), then eat with tortilla chips, fritos scoops, or celery..
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.