Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe - An easy appetizer recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 2 of chicken breasts, shredded.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch.
- You need 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha mayo.
It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Chop or shred chicken and cook.
- Mix together ingredients in baking dish.
- Cook 15 minutes on 350°F.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy the flavors of buffalo wings without the mess with our buffalo chicken dip recipe. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.