My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can cook My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 cans (13 oz) of chunk chicken breast.
- It's 3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (save 1 cup for top).
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for top).
- Prepare 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Louisiana Crystal hot sauce (I use 3/4 cup and it's devoured).
My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Set 1 cup of cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese aside for topping.
- Mix all other ingrediants together in a large bowl..
- Grease an 8"×11" casserole dish. Smooth the mixture into dish. Top with the 2 cups of cheeses that were set aside..
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until the mixture begins to bubble and brown on edges..
- Serve with chips or celery! Delicious!!.