Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can cook Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1-8 oz of pkg cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frank's hot pepper sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of ranch salad dressing (I use Renees).
- Prepare 3 cans of chunk white chicken, drained and shredded.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips (scoops).
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken..
- Spread into ungreased 9 x 11 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve with nacho scoops..