Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Baked or Slow Cooker). This Buffalo Chicken Dip is an instant win at game time—or anytime.
Baking Tips For Buffalo Chicken Dip. I use ranch dressing in this dip, but feel free to swap it out for blue cheese dressing. Buffalo chicken dip can be made using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. You can have Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 14 oz of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked).
- You need 2 tbsp of 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 4 stick of Celery.
Buffalo chicken dip is delicious with both ranch dressing and bleu cheese dressing, so go ahead and use your favorite. Chicken, buffalo hot sauce, cheddar cheese and mozarella cheese make this shareable dip a wood-fired winner. Give your game day crowd something to talk about. Chicken, cheese, and buffalo hot sauce are baked until hot and bubbly and topped with blue cheese and bacon for the perfect.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :).
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping. BAKING: Another option is to bake your chicken. Learn how to make a Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!