Barbequed Chicken wings with Chilli Sauce.
You can cook Barbequed Chicken wings with Chilli Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbequed Chicken wings with Chilli Sauce
- It's 500 Grams of Chicken Wings.
- It's 10 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sauce Barbaque.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
Barbequed Chicken wings with Chilli Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients like garlic paste, pepper powder, barbeque sauce, tomato ketchup, olive oil and salt and rub on Chicken wings generously. Marinate it 5-6 hours or overnight in refrigerator..
- Then prepare the barbeque grill and preheat it to 400 degrees F. Then place the chicken on the hot grill and reduce the heat to medium-low or to an indirect heat spot on the grill..
- Close the lid and cook the chicken for 15-20 minutes on each side until the sauce has caramelized on both sides and there are dark grill marks on the chicken..
- A crowd family pleasing recipe is ready to enjoy :)... Serve Immediately with Chilli Sauce :).