Tequila Chicken Wings.
You can have Tequila Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tequila Chicken Wings
- It's 6 of chicken wings.
- It's 1/3 cup of tequila.
- It's 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
Tequila Chicken Wings instructions
- Marinate wings in tequila for one hour..
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel..
- Toss in oil. Season. Grill skin side down to get a nice grill mark or toss straight into the oven..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and wings are caramelized and crispy..
- Variations; Adobe, mole, cinnamon, dried cilantro, lime juice.