Island Chicken Wings.
You can have Island Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Island Chicken Wings
- You need 6 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 oz of rum extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
Island Chicken Wings instructions
- Marinate wings in rum extract for one hour..
- Pat dry with a paper towel. Toss with oil. Season..
- Grill each side to get a nice grill mark and toss into the oven or toss straight into the oven..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and wings are caramelized and crispy..
- Variations; Jerk seasoning, puree scallions or habaneros, cayenne pepper, dried thyme.