Caramelized Chicken Wings.
You can have Caramelized Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Chicken Wings
- You need 3 pound of raw chicken wings.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
Caramelized Chicken Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken in a 9x13-inch DEEP baking dish. Preferably a lasagna dish as the sauce will splatter!.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes or until sauce is caramelized.