Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw. Asian Slaw is a crunchy Asian salad with shredded vegetables, fresh herbs and a great Asian Dressing. Sprinkle of crispy fried shallots - little salty pops of crispiness, this is an Asian garnish Asian Slaw - crunchy Oriental Cabbage Salad with Asian Dressing. This Asian Slaw is packed with bright and colorful veggies, a tangy dressing, and toasted sesame seeds for extra crunch!
Korean Beef Tacos - ground beef caramelized in sweet soy sauce paired with Asian Slaw in flour Top with a generous amount of Asian slaw and garnish with chopped parsley. You can use corn tortillas or crispy shells in place of flour tortillas. You can skip the taco idea and serve. Следующее. You can have Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw
- It's 250 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size knob ginger, finely shredded (I replaced this with a teaspoon of lemon grass puree).
- You need 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli (more if you want it hotter).
- It's 1 of star anise.
- It's 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare handful of fresh coriander or basil, chopped.
- You need of finely sliced white cabbage, grated carrot and shredded leek, mixed together in a bowl.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- It's of plain boiled rice to serve.
How to make a simple Asian Slaw! This vegan slaw can be made ahead and is delicious alongside fish, tofu, or chicken or stuffed into tacos, topped onto burgers, or added to Buddha bowls. I've got a fabulous Crunchy Asian Slaw Recipe for you today with a savory sweet Peanut Dressing, reminiscent of Thai peanut sauce. The Good Table is a new quick-dinner helper that seasons your plain-jane chicken, or fish, with a crispy and zesty crust.
Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw step by step
- Heat a heavy based frying pan and add the beef, drizzle in some oil if needed but my beef didn't need any. Fry the meat, breaking it up as it cooks with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Add the star anise (or two if you wish). When the meat is browned stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli (or lemon grass if using)..
- While the beef is frying prepare the slaw and then dress with the juice of half a lemon, a dash of soy sauce and a splash of fish sauce. Go slowly, it's easy to overwhelm the salad..
- When the beef is getting really dark and crispy add the chopped spring onions and the soy sauce, sesame oil and fish sauce. Continue to cook until the onions have softened slightly and the liquid has been absorbed. Toss in the herbs..
- Serve the spicy beef with plain rice and the slaw, piled in bowls and with a wedge of lemon squeezed over..
You simply dip your protein in the coating. Extra Crispy this link opens in a new tab. Fresh, crunchy and bursting with flavour, I love a good slaw with a refreshing Asian inspired dressing. The peanuts and sesame seeds add texture and nuttiness, and the chilli adds a little bit of heat (of course it's up to you how much you want!). A quick and easy Crunchy Asian Beef & Noodle Salad recipe, from our authentic Thai cuisine collection.