Basic Potato Croquettes.
You can cook Basic Potato Croquettes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Potato Croquettes
- You need 5 of Potato (large).
- Prepare 150 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (medium) 1/4- Cabbage (shredded).
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Nutmeg (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- It's 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- You need 3 of tablespoons- ○Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 3 of tablespoons- ○Ketchup.
Basic Potato Croquettes step by step
- First, boil the potatoes in the microwave. Refer toto find out how..
- Finely chop the onions. Add the butter in a heated frying pan and cook the meat until it browns. Then add the onions and cook through. Season with the salt and pepper and nutmeg..
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them lightly with a fork. Combine the potatoes with the meat and onion mixture and shape into small oval patties. Once they cool, chill in the fridge..
- Coat the croquettes with a layer of flour, egg, then panko..
- Fry the croquettes in oil at 170℃ until golden brown..
- When the croquettes have finished cooking, take them out and drain on a wire rack..
- Serve the croquettes on a plate with some shredded cabbage. Combine the ingredients marked with ○ to make a sauce and pour it over the top of the croquettes to finish..