Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs.
You can cook Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs
- Prepare of For The Meatballs.
- It's 250 g of pork mince.
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1 tsp of lemongrass paste.
- It's 1 of green chilli finely diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of For The Veg & Sauce.
- You need 1 of Pak choi chopped.
- It's 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- It's 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It's of Cooked white rice to serve.
Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs step by step
- Firstly make the meatballs by mixing everything in a bowl then fry them gently in a pan..
- Next add the garlic, coriander and onion to the pan and cook off for about 5 mins..
- Add the coconut cream to the pan and reduce right down for a further 5 mins..
- Add the frozen peas and the pak choi to the meatballs and cook for a few mins keeping a bit of bite to the pak choi..
- Serve with fluffy white rice..