Beef spring rolls. These beef spring rolls are a favorite appetizer at many Vietnamese restaurants. Tender beef stir-fried and rolled with crunchy carrots and cilantro. Make these ahead of time and freeze in a single layer.
Learn how to make homemade spring rolls filled with beef and lots of fresh vegetables, such as cabbage, leek, onion and carrot. This beef spring roll is good for those who doesn't like vegetable much as the main ingredients are minced beef, carrots and potatoes. Minced Beef Spring Roll with Carrots and Potatoes. You can have Beef spring rolls using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef spring rolls
- Prepare 250 g of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of leek.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cabbage.
- It's 1 bunch of dhania.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of enough water for kneading.
Place the minced beef on a heated pan and let cook till well done. season with salt and pepper. These spring rolls are served with a grilled lemongrass beef and onions as well as red or green peppers and are served hot, immediately after the beef and veggies are cooked. The Beef Spring Rolls recipe out of our category Vegetable! These beef spring rolls are a simple but delicious Lebanese mezze.
Beef spring rolls step by step
- Place the minced beef on a heated pan and let cook till well done. season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and in put the spring onions. stir. turn off the heat. add the rest of the vegetables and give a good mix. taste for seasoning.
- Add some flour, salt and a tbsp of oil into a mixing bowl and add in water bit by bit as you knead.
- Mold the dough and wrap it up in a polythene bag. let rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into equal sizes and make balls out of them.
- Roll out each ball and smear some oil and sprinkle some flour on the to side of the dough.
- Stack the dough circles on each other (3 maximum) and roll out to at least 30 cm diameter well flattened.
- In a heated pan, place the flattened dough and allow to heat on both sides (N/B not cooking, but heating.) place onto a towel and cover, allow to cool. this eases removal of the thin dough.
- Place a piece of the thin dough onto your work surface, scoop the minced meat mixture and place on the end. roll it up and apply some paste in order to hold it together.
- Do STEP 9 to the rest of the sheets, cover and chill them.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them in a medium high heated oil to golden brown color.
- Place in an underlined container.
- Serve and enjoy.
Spiced ground beef with onions and pine nuts are wrapped in a spring roll pastry and deep fried to crunchyperfection. With a rainbow of antioxidant-rich veggies, these beef and shrimp spring rolls are a feast for the senses. This recipe replaces traditional rice paper with collard green leaves to keep things light and. Familiar Vietnamese spring rolls with Korean-style beef inspired by ideas from my grandmother's and mom's kitchens (don't tell either that I messed with their recipes). - knoh —knoh. View top rated Ground beef spring rolls recipes with ratings and reviews.