Ground beef noodle stirfry. Find Deals on Beef Stir Fry Meat in Groceries on Amazon. Stir in bell peppers and broccoli. Stir in beef stock mixture, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
This ground beef stir fry with noodles is one of the highest volume recipes on my blog. If you're unfamiliar with the terminology, it simply means you get to eat a beaucoup of food without consuming many calories. High volume meals can lean towards the boring side. You can cook Ground beef noodle stirfry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef noodle stirfry
- It's 1 of "roundie" of noodles.
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced radishes.
- It's 1 handful of baby corn.
- It's 1 handful of sugarsnaps.
- It's 1 tablespoon of got curry.
- You need 1 handful of ground beef (mince).
- It's 1 of wedge of roughly chopped red cabbage.
- You need 1 of quarter of a sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 cups of hot boiling water.
Think: salad. ground beef stir fry-Ground beef stir fry is a very quick one pan dish that will become your favorite when craving something Japanese. Ground beef cooked with peppers, mushrooms and carrots and flavorful sesame sauce is a treat to be had. The ingredients come together and create a mouthwatering dinner! Stir fry is a dish the whole family enjoys.
Ground beef noodle stirfry step by step
- Fill a pot with 3 cups of hot boiling water, with just about enough salt and dip in the noodles for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, drain water and rinse with clean cold water. Drain again and transfer into a bowl..
- For the stirfry. Gently fry onions in olive oil for 2 minutes, add ground beef and allow to fry further until brown..
- Add radishes,red cabbage, baby corn and hot curry spice. Combine till the spice is cooked through. Lastly add sugarsnaps (it's important as you don't want them losing the crunch and lively green colour) and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat. Transfer the noodles into the pot and gently mix in with a fork. Dish up into your favorite noodle bowl and stuff your lovely face. Happy cooking.
Is The Beef Stir Fry Noodles Spicy? Yes, thanks to the chili garlic sauce, this recipe is deliciously spicy. If you want to try something similar without heat, consider using the sauce that I used in my Vegetable Lo Mein recipe. Want spicy noodles without the beef? Check out my Spicy Dragon Noodles.