Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls.
You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- You need 1 1/2 Pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 11 of Onion chopped.
- It's 1 of cabbage small.
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls instructions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef 1 large onion, chopped 1 clove garlic, minced 1 small cabbage, chopped 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes.
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon dash nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Preparation: In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute..
- Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender..