Healthier Tofu, Cabbage and Ground Meat Cutlets.
You can have Healthier Tofu, Cabbage and Ground Meat Cutlets using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthier Tofu, Cabbage and Ground Meat Cutlets
- It's of For the cutlet mixture:.
- It's 250 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 150 grams of Firm tofu.
- It's 150 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of The coating:.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Panko.
Healthier Tofu, Cabbage and Ground Meat Cutlets instructions
- Blanch the cabbage in boiling water, drain and chop up fairly finely. You can use the cores too - just slice thinly and chop..
- Squeeze out the cut up cabbage with your hands as tightly as possible..
- Drain off the water from the tofu by wrapping it in paper towels and squeezing hard between your hands. It will become quite flat..
- The patties will be easier to form if you squeeze out as much moisture from the cabbage and tofu as possible..
- Mix all the cutlet ingredients together with your hands until it's very well combined and turns rather white..
- Divide into 8 portions and form into patties, slapping them between your palms to eliminate any air pockets. Coat with the flour, egg and panko and deep fry in 180°C oil until golden brown and cooked through. Handle the patties gently since they are soft..
- Additional note: If you drain off the tofu very well, you can use a whole block of tofu (320 g)..