Soft Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Soup.
You can cook Soft Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Soup
- Prepare 6 large of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 250 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Egg.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ★ Panko.
- You need 1 of ★ Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Cardamon powder.
- It's 1 of enough to cover the rolls Water.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
Soft Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Soup instructions
- Peel off the cabbage leaves one by one carefully, and boil in salted water. Cut the core parts off and shave any thick parts of the leaves thinly. Finely chop the onion. Finely chop the cut off bits of cabbage..
- Combine the ground meat, onion, ★ ingredients and finely chopped cabbage core and knead together well..
- Divide the mixture into 6 portions, and wrap each portion with cabbage into a roll. Secure the rolls with toothpicks..
- Line the rolls in a deep frying pan, leaving no gaps. Add enough water to cover, and add the soup cube. Bring to a boil, and skim off the scum. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes..
- It's rather lightly seasoned, but adding a bit of grainy mustard will add a delicious accent..
- If you mix in ketchup, it'll become tomato-flavored. Try topping the cooked cabbage rolls with cheese and baking it to make a cabbage roll gratinée. Try your own variations..