Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage).
You can cook Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage)
- It's 600 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- It's 2 of Onions (small).
- It's 100 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- You need 500 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊ Curry powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ＊ Natural salt.
- You need 3 of cubes ＊ Curry roux (medium-hot, crushed finely).
- You need 3 tsp of ＊ Cumin powder.
- You need 1 of ＊ Nutmeg.
- It's 1 tsp of ＊ Coriander powder.
- You need 1 of ＊ Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 piece of ＊ Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of plus Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) instructions
- Finely chop the vegetables (It might be troublesome, but the texture will be better than grinding in a food processor.).
- Heat vegetable oil in a thick-bottomed pot and sauté the garlic and ginger until aromatic..
- First of all, sauté the onions patiently for about 20 minutes (over low to medium heat)..
- Turn the heat higher and stir-fry the minced meat well, until browned..
- When the meat is brown, sift the flour (to hold the umami inside and thicken any extra sauce)..
- Add Chinese cabbage and onions. Stir-fry while mixing roughly..
- Add all ＊ ingredients and cover tightly with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (It might burn if you don't stir)..
- After 20 minutes, the Chinese cabbage will start to soften release moisture. Continue simmering for 15 to 20 minutes as you mix everything together..
- Taste, and season with miso, garam masala, salt and pepper..
- Dish it up, and serve. I recommend you top it with baked tomatoes..
- The amount of water depends on the Chinese cabbage you use. If it tastes too plain at the end, adjust with miso and roux..