Simple Hamburgers using Spring Cabbage.
You can have Simple Hamburgers using Spring Cabbage using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Hamburgers using Spring Cabbage
- Prepare 500 grams of ♡ Ground beef and pork mix.
- It's 220 grams of Spring cabbage.
- Prepare 110 grams of ♡ Onion.
- You need 2 of ♡ Eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of ♡ Katakuriko.
- You need 15 grams of ♡ Panko.
- It's 1 tbsp of ♡ Dashida.
- You need 1 dash of less than a teaspoon ♡ Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (for the spring cabbage).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Simple Hamburgers using Spring Cabbage instructions
- Finely chop the onions and cabbage, add the chopped cabbage into a bowl and rub with salt until it wilts, rinse in water, and squeeze thoroughly..
- In a bowl, mix the ♡ ingredients and knead together. Once it has clumped together, add cabbages, and knead more..
- Remove the excess air from 2, and mold into patties. Shown above are six 100 g patties, and 8 stuffed green peppers. Using a sieve, sift flour over the stuffed peppers..
- Add vegetable to a pan over medium low heat, add the patties, cover with a lid, cook for 2 minutes, flip over and cover with plenty of water. Cover with a lid again and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Grill the stuffed peppers for 13-14 minutes over medium heat (cook on both sides)..