Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes.
You can have Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes
- It's 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 300 grams of ◆ Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion ◆ Onion.
- Prepare 100 ml of ◆ Panko.
- You need 50 ml of ◆ Milk.
- Prepare 1 of ◆ Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◆ Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ◆ Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of ◆ Nutmeg.
- It's 400 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Consomme stock granules.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned cut tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese style Worstershire sauce.
- You need 30 of to 40 grams Easy melting cheese.
Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes instructions
- Mince the onion and roughly chop the cabbage..
- In a bowl, mix the panko and milk then add the ◆ ingredients and knead together by hand..
- Heat a small amount oil in a pan (don't turn on the heat yet), shape the meat mixture from Step 2 into 3 cm balls and place in the pan..
- Turn the heat and fry the outside of the meatballs while rolling them in the pan..
- Once they brown, add water and consomme, bring to a simmer and remove surface scum..
- Layer the meatball with cabbage and tomatoes on top (no mixing required)..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, add the sugar, ketchup, and sauce, and mix together (you can add garlic powder if you like)..
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes or longer, if you prefer..
- Taste and if it's too bland, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese on top; once it melts you're done!.