Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup.
You can cook Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup
- Prepare 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 400 grams of ☆Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of of each Dried parsley.
Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup step by step
- Peel off each cabbage leaf carefully, remove the stem, lightly boil, and let cool..
- Finely chop the onions, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about a minute at 500w, and let cool..
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions from Step 2, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper until it all sticks together..
- If the cabbage from Step 1 is large, use 1 leaf. If it is small or has holes, stack 2-3 leaves together..
- Add Step 3 on top of Step 4, and roll the meat filling tightly in the cabbage. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it from falling apart..
- In a pot, mix the ingredients marked with ☆, turn the heat to medium and add in the cabbage rolls, and remove the scum..
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and boil for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the toothpick and serve in bowls, garnish with dried parsley, and you are done ..
- These are cabbages rolls made with lots of broth. Add bacon to the leftover broth and boil, and eat as tomato soup for a nutritious and delicious treat!.
- I made pork and beans with the leftover broth . I added pork belly cut into small bits with large boiled beans, boiled it a bit, and was done..
- The recipe for a mushroom and white sauce cabbage roll version -..