Meatballs Packed with Cabbage.
You can have Meatballs Packed with Cabbage using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs Packed with Cabbage
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground Beef (or combined beef and pork).
- It's 150 grams of Cabbage.
- It's 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/3 cup of Panko.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Celery leaves (for decoration).
- It's of A.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Red wine (or sake).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
Meatballs Packed with Cabbage step by step
- Mince the cabbage and the onion. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the Step 1 ingredients for a short time. Season with a little bit of salt and then take off the heat..
- Once cooled, put into a bowl..
- Add the meat, egg, panko, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to the bowl from Step 3 and mix together well..
- If the mixture is too soft, add more panko to adjust..
- Form into a 3-4 cm ball and place into the frying pan heated with olive oil..
- Cover with a lid and steam-fry over low heat..
- When the meat has cooked through, add the combined A ingredients, cover with the lid, and simmer. (There should be a small amount of juices from the meat in the pan as well.).
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn up the heat a little bit. Coat the meatballs completely with the sauce and turn off the heat..
- They're perfect for bento lunchboxes..