Monkey Bread Kabobs.
You can cook Monkey Bread Kabobs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monkey Bread Kabobs
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tube refrigerated biscuit dough such as pillsbury brand.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 16 of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 8 of wooden skewers each about 12 inhes long.
Monkey Bread Kabobs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper also line cooling racks with parchment paper.
- Mix sugars and cinnamon together in a large Ziploc bag.
- cut each biscuit into 4 pieces . Dip each biscuit piece into melted butter , transfer to bag with sugar and shake gently to coat all over..
- Thread 3 to 4 biscuit pieces on a skewer followed by a cherry then 3 more biscuits and ending in a cherry. repeat with remaining ingredients. Arrange kabobs on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, flipping over halfway through until dough is cooked through. Transfer to parchment lined cookie sheet, brush with melted butter if desired (optional)Best eaten warm..