Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat. Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps - Different Recipes For Lunch "beef lettuce wraps Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes.
It's great for portion control too, because you can only fit so much meat into one lettuce leaf. This recipe is the perfect way to make my favorite. Lettuce wraps are a fresh alternative to pancakes or tortillas. You can cook Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ginger root, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cups of bok choy, diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
If you can't find Bibb lettuce, iceberg will work. Beef Flank Steak with cabbage wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. Try this favorite Chinese recipe wrapped in a tortilla. Steak is marinated, grilled and served with coleslaw mix for an extra crunch.
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
A very easy moo shu chicken recipe in lettuce wraps that uses pre-cooked chicken. Moo shu pork is a dish of northern Chinese origin. It consists of sliced pork tenderloin, cucumber, and scrambled eggs, stir-fried in peanut oil together with mushrooms. So delicious - you'd never believe this is a Weight Watchers recipe! http://www.afamilyfeast.com/moo-shu-beef-lettuce-cups/. We first made these Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Cups back a number of years ago when I was attending Weight Watchers.