Minestrone. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
A huge success with the family and guests. Add more tomato paste for a thicker, more stewlike minestrone. I also added a can of green beans, used kidney instead of. You can cook Minestrone using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- You need 28 oz of canned tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 14 oz of canned red kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It's 2 cups of macaroni, can use gluten-free pasta. I used corn pasta.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top.
This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. The minestrone is vegetarian, as long as you use vegetable stock. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This classic minestrone boasts hearty vegetables in a tomato-herb broth, finished with a swirl of bright green pesto.
- In a Dutch oven or stockpot, brown meat over medium high heat. Drain. Return to pot..
- Add water, undrained tomatoes, carrots, salt, worcestershire sauce, pepper, & Bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat..
- Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for about 1 hour..
- Add drained beans, cabbage, & macaroni. Can add less macaroni if you want a thinner soup. Mix well. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes..
- Discard Bay leaves. Ladle into soup bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve with crackers or bread, if desired..
Serve with crusty chunks of bread and shavings of Parmesan cheese for a cozy winter. Vegetables and herbs fresh from my garden make this one of our favorite soups. This recipe makes a lot, so it's perfect for large gatherings or to freeze in smaller containers for fast meals. Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot! This Classic Minestrone Soup is loaded with vegetables, tomatoes, beans and pasta in a dynamic, rich tomato.