get well veggie soup. That's important because most of us don't get enough. Here are recipes that help you ladle your way to better health. These soups make it easy to eat your veggies.
One of my favorite things about soup, particularly this vegetable soup recipe, is that it doesn't require a strict recipe. This superfood veggie soup has got that certain je ne sais quoi about it." Weight Loss Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe. And this Detox Vegetable Soup is certainly not exception. You can cook get well veggie soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of get well veggie soup
- Prepare 1 of small.
- It's 1 packages of hamburger meat.
- It's 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 packages of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of jalapeno from a can.
It's the best for making a big batch and reheating throughout the week…Especially during this. Vegetable soup can be a hearty and low-calorie way to satisfy your hunger while also filling your body with beneficial vitamins and minerals. Combining several different colors and varieties of vegetable will increase the nutrition of your soup and provide new flavors. Add six cups of vegetable broth.
get well veggie soup instructions
- brown the meat and drain. heat a pan of water,beef bouillon, half a can of tomatoes sauce, Gaelic and onion powder to taste..
- throw onion,cabbage,carrots,green beans,corn,bean sprouts,broccoli and let simmer..
- add hamburger meat and one whole jalapeno.
- cover and simmer for one hour.. enjoy..
Does it make sense to store the vegetables and broth separately, and pour the broth on top of each serving? Celebrate fall & winter produce with these nourishing soups! This low-fat veggie soup has it all; carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, lentils, celery and tomato, to eat your way to five-a-day. Get your greens with our pesto minestrone, which you have the option of serving with garlic flatbreads. It's a twist on a classic with orzo pasta, frozen.