Albondegas. You need tomatoes boiled and crushed in the broth. This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law. It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Albóndigas en Caldillo de Jauja Cocina Mexicana. Albóndigas jugosas, tiernas y suavecitas en caldo de jitomate con verduras cocidas. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. You can cook Albondegas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albondegas
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 medium of onions.
- Prepare 6 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato sauce(you can use spicy tomato sauce).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 5 of celery stalks.
Albondigas are meatballs, often used in a soup, known to many as "Mexican soul food." Though we consider albondigas soup (or sopa de albondigas) Mexican food, history. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this. Albondigas (or albondiguillas) is the name for Spanish meatballs.
Albondegas step by step
- Chop up and combine onions, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, and celery to desired size..
- Combine chopped ingrediants in a half a pot of water..
- Put meat in bowl and mix in the rice. You can add any spices you like to season your meatballs..
- Form meatballs to desired size and toss in pot with the veggies..
- Cook on medium heat for 15 mins.
And while you may not find them gracing a dinner table, they are still commonly found around Spain, just a little. Spanish meatballs, albondigas or tapas, these are the best meatballs in tomato sauce I've ever had, Spanish food at its best. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. And a final burst of acidity works really well with this Albondigas Soup. From easy Albondigas recipes to masterful Albondigas preparation techniques, find Albondigas ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection.