Becky's Beef Goulash.
You can have Becky's Beef Goulash using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becky's Beef Goulash
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 large of onion diced.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 can of shredded sauerkraut.
- It's 1 can of tomatoe juice.
- It's 2 can of diced tomatoes with basil & garlic.
- It's 4 each of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
Becky's Beef Goulash instructions
- Brown ground beef, onion, and spices. Drain grease..
- In large pot cook cabbage until tender..
- drain cabbage but leave some water in pot..
- Add ground beef and all other ingredients. Tangier? then dont drain sauerkraut. Simmer on low. Longer it simmers the more flavor..
- Serve with cornbread. Some like rice in it..
- Sorry, I just add more or less of each thing until it gets the just right flavor & consistency. Also depends on how many people I'm feeding..