Ray's' Goulash Panini.
You can cook Ray's' Goulash Panini using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Goulash Panini
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef.
- It's 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mccormick hamburger seasoning.
- It's 1 pinch of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes/can.
- You need 3 cup of shredded cabbage mix.
- It's of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Four salad mix.
- It's 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of chipotle mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro leaves.
- You need 1 of French bread baguette.
- You need 1 of butter to grill.
Ray's' Goulash Panini instructions
- Add ground beef all seasonings to a pan cook till almost done, add in diced tomatoes cook down another few minutes & add in cabbage mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes set aside..
- Prepare your bread but adding some butter to all sides, add to Panini press till you get desired toastyness. Once done add chipotle mayonnaise and top bottom with shredded cheddar add to microwave for about 25-30 seconds till you get melt goodness. Now add goulash and top with salad mixture..Enjoy!.