BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. Steak and Shrimp Kabobs are a quick and easy twist on surf and turf! Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe: Try this Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe, or contribute your own. Cut a thick slice from top and bottom of pineapple.
Steak and shrimp kabobs grilled with a light teriyaki sauce and served with grilled peppers and pineapple. If you want your steak cooked beyond medium rare, I highly recommend cooking the steak and shrimp on separate kabobs. That way you can pull the shrimp off when they're done and. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- You need 25 large of Shrimp.
- You need 3 medium of beef steaks.
- It's 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It's 5 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of tyme.
- You need 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Add the shrimp and steak to one bag and the vegetables to the other.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs instructions
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
Preheat the grill to medium high. On metal or soaked wood skewers, thread the steak, shrimp, mushrooms. I am planning on cooking steak and shrimp kabobs next weekend and I was wondering how do you cook them because shrimp cooks a whole lot faster Don't even try. It's not worth it for that reason. I don't cook steak kabobs, but do shrimp and veggie skewers all the time.