Mince in lettuce cups. What you'll need to make Thai Minced Chicken Lettuce Cups. As you can see from the photo, the recipe is inexpensive to make with ingredients found at your local supermarket. One of the key ingredients is fish sauce.
Minced Chicken in Lettuce Cups is a delicious chicken dish originally from Chinese cuisine. The hoisin sauce is the key ingredient here that adds flavor to.. Cups With Mince Recipes on Yummly You can cook Mince in lettuce cups using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mince in lettuce cups
- It's 1 of Lean beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 of peeled carrots.
- Prepare 1 of jalapenos (your desired amount delpending on how hot you like it).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 of coconut oil.
- You need 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of tomato pureé (small).
- You need 3 of baby lettuce leaves (or cabbage leaves if you prefer).
Grilled Pork Lettuce Cups with Cola-Pickled OnionsPork. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. MINCED CHICKEN & LAP CHEUNG IN LETTUCE CUPS, main ingredient: Poultry, ingredients: ½ cup. Cut lettuce ahead of time into cup shapes to have it ready; choose leaves towards the center of the head of lettuce.
Mince in lettuce cups instructions
- In a blender add onion, jalapenos, garlic and carrots to finely chop.
- Lightly brown beef mince in frying pan using the coconut oil.
- Add blended ingredients to the pan with mince and fry for few minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and tomato pureé to pan and let simmer for few minutes.
- Add whatever seasoning and herbs you desire and when done remove from heat.
- Add a serving spoon full of mince to each whole lettuce leag and enjoy!!.
Use kitchen shears to cut any shapes needed, if Stir in water chestnuts and cilantro and heat through. Place on platter and garnish with toasted pine nuts. Drizzle with yoghurt and remaining mint and serve with rice salad drizzled with pre-made dressing. Minced chicken in lettuce cups with hoisin-flavored chicken and crunchy vermicelli noodles served taco-style in crisp lettuce leaves. Tips on How to Make Chicken in Lettuce Cups.