You can have Rueben Burger using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rueben Burger
- You need 1 each of Fav Hamburger Bun, Kaiser Bun works well.
- It's 1 1/3 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hamburger Seasoning, recipe follows.
- It's 1 pinch of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of leaf lettuce.
- It's 1 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of chopped Corned Beef.
- You need 1 oz of 1000 island.
- It's 2 oz of Sauerkraut, cold and drained.
- Prepare of Hamburger Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Lowerys.
- You need 1 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Rueben Burger step by step
- Find or repurpose a burr coffee grinder to use for grinding your own black pepper. Purchase whole pepper corns and pulse to a larger than normal size..
- Place burger either in a hot skillet or use an electric griddle, sprinkle burger with Hamburger Seasoning and ground black pepper.
- Cook burger to Desired temperature, once complete, melt swiss on top of burger.
- Chop corned beef or used sliced, heat in a skillet or on an electric griddle.
- Top burger with beef, then 1000 island.
- Take 2 oz of Kraut with yur fingers and squeeze out excess juice, place on top of 1000.....
- If you decide to have your Kraut warm, toss corned beef and Kraut together to save time.