You can have Egg Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls
- It's 2 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bean sprouts.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
Egg Rolls instructions
- Brown ground beef season to taste.
- Saute onions w/ meat.
- Drain add coleslaw and bean sprouts soy sauce.
- When coleslaw is cooked down remove from heat let cool.
- Make an egg wash and spread egg wash around corners of wrappers.
- Place meat mixture in the middle and roll.
- Fry until golden brown.