Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth. Make your own pan-fried beef meatballs cooked in this tasty tomato, onion and bean broth and serve with steamed kale and a generous spoonful of fresh pesto. A quick and easy Cheesy Beef Meatball In Tomato Broth recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection. Olive oil, pepper, salt, sugar, vegetable oil.
These aromatic meatballs are blended with split peas, rice and herbs and are slowly stewed in a tomato turmeric broth that will have you begging for more. You don't need to serve this with any more starch, but a nice helping of sautéed vegetables and lavash to soak up all that delicious broth would. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. You can cook Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth
- Prepare of MEATBALLS.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream, light or heavy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand..
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It's of SOUP AND BROTH.
- It's 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots, sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium beef broth.
- It's 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- It's 28 oz of crushed tomatos.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce such as Frank's brand.
- You need 2 cup of bok choy, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh herbs, I used parsley, basil and chives.
- It's 1 tsp of butter.
- It's of GARNISH.
- You need of fresh grated romano cheese.
Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. The Best Meatballs No Tomato Recipes on Yummly Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Appetizer Meatballs, Chorizo Meatballs With Manchego Cheese. Vegetarian Swedish Meatballs are FOR REAL!
Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth instructions
- MAKE MEATBALLS, Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray foil with non stick spray.
- Soak the fresh breadcrumbs in the cream.
- Combine all remaining meatball ingredients in a bowl, add soaked bread crumbs and any liquid, if there is any.
- Roll into 1 inch ball and place on prepared pan and bake 15 minutes, they will finish cooking in the soup.
- MAKE SOUP.
- While meatballs are cooking melt butter in a stockpot, add carrots, celery, onions, and garlic., soften , covered on low heat 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining soup ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add precooked meatballs and simmer on low heat 1 hour, skim out any excess grease from meatballs.
- Add bok choy and herbs during the last 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with romano cheese.
Meatballs made with wild rice and mushrooms Swedish meatballs, as described by Wiki, are just meatballs with a brown gravy. A delicious meatballs and sauce recipe! slices bread, soaked in broth or milk (with liquid squeezed from it). Place the meatball ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix well and set aside. View full nutritional breakdown of Meatballs with Tomato, Vegetable Gravy calories by ingredient. Homemade meatballs served in an orange bowl with corn bread, pot.