Ruby 's Spring Rolls.
You can cook Ruby 's Spring Rolls using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ruby 's Spring Rolls
- It's 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Head of Cabbage.
- You need 1 lb of Carrots.
- It's 1 of large Yellow Onion.
- It's 1 Bag of Clear Noodle.
- It's 5-7 packs of Spring Roll wraps (estimate, you can use any wrap...springroll, eggroll, wanton, etc).
- You need of Korean Dashida.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Ruby 's Spring Rolls instructions
- Petite dice cabbage, carrots, and onion. I normally do this the day before to save time..
- Boil water for clear noodles. Boil noodles about 10-13 min. Drain. Cool with cold water in colander. Petite dice noodles and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef..
- Add the diced vegetables to ground beef and cook about 15-20 min. Cabbage should be semi tender. While stirring add Korean Dashida seasoning. Start with an even layer dusted over top and mix in. Taste, and add little by little to your preference. (The seasoning really makes this dish, so you dont want to skip it. Also, it is different from the american kind).
- Now add the diced clear noodles. Mix well. Add more Dashida if needed. Let cool..
- Now you want to wrap. Mix three eggs in a bowl and set aside. Lay your springroll skin on a flat surface..
- Using a spoon scoop some onto the wrap.
- Grab bottom edge and fold over the filling. Use your fingers to gently push down and pull back twords you to tighten..
- Fold right side over making sure the seam is semi lined up with the filling portion..
- Fold left side over doing the same..
- Dip fingers into egg mixture and spread on the "open envelope" portion of the wrap..
- Finish rolling wrap while gently keeping it tight. Try not to break it..
- Lastly heat oil in a frying pan and fry gently til golden brown. Enjoy!.