SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings.
You can cook SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings
- Prepare 0.5 oz of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 cup of Cabbage (shredded).
- You need 0.5 of Carrot (minced).
- Prepare 0.25 of Onion (minced).
- It's 0.5 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1.25 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Shaoxing Wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It's 0.5 tsp of Vegetable Oil.
SUPER Easy Beef Dumplings instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes. (If Pan-Fry: Heat 1 tsp sesame oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Carefully place dumplings in skillet, sealed-side up. Cook 3 minutes or until nicely browned on the bottom. Carefully pour in ¼ cup water and cover with lid, turning to medium heat. Steam for 4 minutes or until the whole dumpling is steamed).
- Serve with dumpling soy sauce! :).