Warm Hamburger Slaw.
You can cook Warm Hamburger Slaw using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Hamburger Slaw
- Prepare 1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 16 ounces of coleslaw mix.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare To taste of vinegar hot pepper sauce see my recipe.
Warm Hamburger Slaw instructions
- Brown the beef.
- Add the coleslaw mix and spices and stirfry till the coleslaw mix is done..
- Put to plate I used a bowl and add the hot vinegar sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.