You can cook Glenda's Eggrolls using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glenda's Eggrolls
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Ground Pork.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It's 2 of onions (diced).
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- It's 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sage.
- It's 1 Tbs. of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms (diced).
- Prepare 28 oz of can Bean sprouts (drained).
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated Cabbage or Coleslaw mix.
Glenda's Eggrolls step by step
- Boiled beef and pork in one cup of water, mixing constantly until it is fully cooked and in small pieces..
- Drain off any excess water.
- In a large pot add all the ingredients except for the bread crumbs. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes uncovered and then add breadcrumbs, (Just enough to absorb any excess liquid)..
- Remove from heat and allow to stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Layout egg roll skins in Brush edges with water. Fill each egg roll skin with an ice cream scoop of meat mixture..
- Fold and seal seam and edges.
- Heat deep fryer to 350°F and fry egg rolls six at a time until golden brown approximately 5 minutes turning halfway..
- Place on pan lined with paper towel, or cooling rack. Allow to cool and place in freezer bags..
- Reheat frozen egg rolls at 350°F for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway.