Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can have Vegetable Beef Soup using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat or stewed meat.
- It's 3-4 of medium potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of soup bone.
- Prepare 4-5 of carrots diced.
- It's 2-3 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of large head diced garlic.
- It's 1 of diced jalapeño.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can corn.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- It's 1-3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1-3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 cup of v-8 juice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Optional 1/4 to 1/2 fresh cabbage.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Sauté in a large pot the onions, garlic and jalapeños in the olive oil on medium high heat..
- Add meat, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, and cook till meat is browned..
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to mix. Bring to a boil, then cut heat down to medium. Cook till potatoes & carrots are soft 20 to 30 minutes. Turn to simmer till ready to serve. Enjoy!.