BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish). Chowking's Beef Chao Fan (in the Philippines) is my son's favourite! So i thought I'll make my own easy version since there's no Chowking here in Perth. Miss ko na chowking haha ito lagi order ko.
Known as gon chow ngau huo in Cantonese, you can find it in dim sum restaurants or sometimes Cantonese roast. Chow fan is also my favorite thing to order in Chowking. The delicious bowl of fried rice is mixed with several other ingredients including several seasonings, chopped up vegetables, bits of scrambled egg, and ground meat for protein. You can cook BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish)
- It's 3 cups of steamed rice (leftover, not hot/warm).
- Prepare 1 cup of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 stalks of onion leaves (optional for garnish).
- It's 1/4 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil (if you're not using a non stick pan).
It's a flavorful and filling meal by itself. Beef Chow Fun is common Cantonese Chinese dish stir fried with tender beef, silky rice noodles (ho fun/chow fun), chive/green onion and beansprouts. The key of delicious beef chow fun is texture. (of course flavor too!) Silky and succulent noodles and beef makes. Nasty commercialized food, we did not enjoy the food at this place, you get what you pay for in life, this is not real food for sure, the service sucked in the store also, wait time was too long, noisy place to eat and try relax, never again.
BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) instructions
- Cook ground beef on a cooking pan set to medium heat. Make sure all meat is browned well and cooked..
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until onion is transluscent..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Continue mixing..
- Add rice. Make sure there are no "lumps" of rice. You can try to break it with your spatula. (Yes, you are welcome lol).
- Mix until sauce is evently incorporated with the rice..
- Add cabbage and carrots. Continue stir frying until vegetables are cooked..
- Garnish with onion leaves and serve hot. ENJOY! 😊.
Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender Beef chow fun is addictive with its chewy noodles and flavourful tender beef slices and it's so easy to sit down and finish off the. Restaurants & Bars Chowking Customer Service beef chow fan and packaging for take out. well i hadn't finished my chowfan since it's somehow watery. it's like the newly cooked rice is stir fried as soon as it gets out on the casserole makes it MALATA. and i am okay with that, what triggers me to. Beef chow fun is a staple Cantonese dish, made from stir-frying beef, hor fun (wide rice noodles) and bean sprouts. It is commonly found in yum cha restaurants in Guangdong, Hong Kong, and overseas, as well as in cha chaan tengs. Beef Chow Fun is a cornerstone Cantonese dish with a simple composition.