Meatball kabobs. Meatball shish kabobs (or any food creatively arranged on a skewer) are a kid-approved dinner and an easy fix on a busy night. In fact, now the kids want to make kabobs out of everything! Italian Meatball Kabobs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. We made these kabobs for Memorial Day this week. These meatball kabobs have twice the flavor for half the effort! You can cook Meatball kabobs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball kabobs
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce(I use sweet baby rays).
- You need 1/4 cup of grape jelly.
- Prepare 1 can of of pineapple chunks in pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 large of red pepper cut into pieces.
- Prepare 6 of wooden skewers.
- Prepare 1 of Or 18 frozen fully cooked meatballs.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Meatball Veggie Kabobs recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Meatball Kabobs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. BBQ Meatball Kabobs are loaded with all of your favorite cookout flavors on a convenient skewer. Perfect for making on the grill or in the oven!
Meatball kabobs step by step
- if you don't like frozen meatballs combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. roll into 1 inch balls..
- place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- while the meatballs are cooking, combine barbecue sauce and grape jelly and frying pan. simmer on low or 5 minutes. if you are using frozen meat balls cook for 5 extra minutes..
- when meatballs are done add them to frying pan. cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally..
- on wooden skewers and add peppers, pineapple, then meatball. repeat 3 times..
- grill shish kabobs turning occasionally on grill or grill pan, for 15 minutes..
Put together Cheeseburger Meatball Kabobs for a perfect picnic dish! With tomatoes and pickles, our meatball kabobs are like deconstructed cheeseburgers. Arrange kabobs on broiler pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Lean Ground Beef, fresh parsley and cumin are formed into meatballs and served in flatbreads. Customize with your choice of chopped veggies and tzatziki sauce.