Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup. Flip beef and add onion, salsa, cayenne, chili powder and cumin. Cover and bring to a boil. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes.
Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and tastes even better than what I love this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe because of its simplicity. It doesn't get any more difficult than taking out two stock pots (and if you don't have two stock pots, you. You can cook Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 5 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 2 can of kidney beans, 16 oz., drained.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It's 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It's 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. Nita Thompson from Milo's Tea starts a delicious soup recipe to help us get through the cold weather months. Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out.
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup step by step
- brown ground beef and onion in large pot..
- drain fat after beef is browned..
- add in rest of ingredients..
- bring to boil..
- simmer until cabbage is tender, usually 30 to 45 minutes..
I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St. Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately. This Russian Beef and Cabbage Soup Recipe is comfort food at its best. Seasoned beef chunks with fresh cabbage, potatoes, onions, and carrots. This cabbage soup is rather popular in the Russian and Ukrainian kitchen.