Kefta Kabobs. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. I was watching the latest Food Safari series called Fire the other night which showcases food from around the world cooked over charcoals and in.
Whether it's Indonesian satay, French brochette, or Turkish kebab, food on a stick is just plain fun. Grilled lamb kofta made with onion and spices and then shaped and skewered onto kebabs. A grain-free and paleo entree for spring grilling season. You can have Kefta Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kefta Kabobs
- You need 1 lb of Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped Onion (fine).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tsp of Coriander.
- It's 1 1/3 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 cup of Parsley.
- It's 3 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 pinch of Lemon Balm.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 bunch of Skewers.
Kofta Kebab/ Kebab Koobideh (Minced meat kebabs). Kofta kebabs are formed around a skewer. These Turkish kofta kebabs can be made In Turkey I was intrigued by the unusual shape of the kofta kebabs - long and flat with. Kofta Kebabs are a delicious combination of meat and warm spices that make a great addition to your regular meal rotation.
Kefta Kabobs instructions
- Mix chopped onions, parsley and minced garlic into the thawed ground beef..
- Add white pepper, coriander, and ground cumin into the meat mixture. Add Salt to taste..
- Combine the beef and all other ingredients until it is well mixed..
- Attach mixture into skewers. Preheat grill for grilling..
- Brush all sides of skewers with olive oil and place on grill with Medium-high heat..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through..
They have a long list of spices, but if you decide. How do you make kofta kebabs? The way kofta kebabs are traditionally make is by either forming the meat around metal skewers over an open grill or by creating a cigar or. My take on the classic kofta kebab and I'm baking them in the oven! In this recipe I'm using minced beef and other wonderful herbs and spices.