Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole.
You can have Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 each of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion with small amount of oil in a deep dish skillet, drain.
- Add minced garlic and quickly saute it with the other ingredients.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomatoes sauce..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chopped cabbage inpan and toss to combine all ingredients.
- Cover pan with lid and simmer for 30 minutes or until cabbage is cooked.